Rimmel is one of my favourite makeup brands – it’s cheap, it’s cheerful, it’s really trend-driven and really good quality. You can’t go wrong! One of my favourite Rimmel products is the original Rimmel Vinyl lip gloss so I was excited to see the new Rimmel Vinyl Max lip gloss!
As the name suggests Rimmel Vinyl Max lip gloss is a plumping version of my favourite, that promises a moisturising, smoothing non-sticky gloss with intense colours to give a more opaque finish than normal gloss.
There are 6 colours in the Rimmel Vinyl Max lip gloss range:
- Rimmel Vinyl Max – Dazzle - a pale shimmering lilac lip gloss
- Rimmel Vinyl Max - Breathless – a neutral beige lip gloss
- Rimmel Vinyl Max - Addictive - a super-bright fuchsia pink lip gloss (the one Georgia Jagger is wearing in the pic)
- Rimmel Vinyl Max - Obsession – a classic red lip gloss
- Rimmel Vinyl Max - Passion – a rich purple lip gloss
- Rimmel Vinyl Max - Outrageous – a pretty pale coral lip gloss
You can buy Rimmel Vinyl Max lip gloss from Farmers, KMart and some Warehouse stores in New Zealand and they cost $18.99 each.