Overland’s new Summer 2011 collection is in-store and online now… and I’m excited!
Overland shoes in NZ is really similar to one of my favourite UK shoe shops, Office – whenever I pop in for an Overland browse there are always more than a few pairs of shoes that I would love to take home with me (if only I had the unlimited budget hey?!)
I’ve been doing a wee bit of browsing and here are my picks from the Overland Summer 2011 collection (which is called La Belle Vie). First up are my picks of the brights (a key trend this summer don’t you know?!)
I just love the handbag! I thought the blue in the promo pic was my colour, until I saw the almost mustardy yellow handbag on the Overland site *swoon* I love it!
- Overland Alaric handbag – $139.90: This gorgeous handbag comes in 3 colours; black, yellow and bright blue.
- Overland Matty shoe – $189: Ooh how’s this for a lovely blue suede shoe? The Overland Matty shoe comes in blue, green and black suede.
- Overland Cangria shoe – this fabulous shoe comes in orange, white, turquoise, denim rose print and black. I love it! My lovely mum actually has the orange pair and I’m tempted to buy the denim rose print myself. It has a sneaky concealed wedge, but isn’t too high, so is super comfy!
Next up are my pick of the wedges from the Overland Summer 2011 collection – I’m a sucker for a wedge shoe, all the leg legthening properties of a high heel with significantly less ankle-turning/ leg breaking potential.
- Overland Aderfin wedge – $189.90: ooh super-cute raffia sole, tan leather and polka dots! Yes please!
- Overland Kaos wedge - $149.90: Fabulous Miu-Miu-esque patterned sole with perfect-for-summer tan straps
- Overland Nagaire wedge – $199.90: Patent leather wedge that comes in nude or black
- Overland Winelli wedge – $179.90: Perfect go-with-anything black wedge. It also comes in tan.
You can learn more about all these lovely Overland shoes (and bag) over on the Overland website, you can also buy Overland shoes online and they do free shipping within New Zealand.