I have got some lovely Chanel pics to show you today, of the new Chanel Roses Ultimes De Chanel lipgloss and nail polish collections.
The new Roses Ultimes De Chanel lipglosses have been created by Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup to cover every shade of the pink spectrum, from pastel to fuchsia, sheer or intense, with or without shimmer and the new Roses Ultimes De Chanel Le Vernis nail polishes include four shimmering shades to compliment.
First up, the new Chanel nail polishes!
There are four new Chanel Le Vernis nail polish shades:
- 545 ATTRACTION – The ultimate white pearl nail polish.
- 543 FRISSON – Very soft pink nail polish warmed with golden flashes.
- 549 DISTRACTION – Coral nail polish enlivened with blue-toned glints for an incredibly vibrant result.
- 541 TENTATION – An ultra-feminine, intense and sensual fuchsia nail polish.
Chanel Le Vernis Attraction nail polish was debuted at the Chanel Spring/ Summer RTW show last year and is a limited edition. The other three nail polishes are all permanent additions to the Chanel nail polish range.
For the lipglosses, Chanel are introducing 6 new Lèvres Scintillantes lipgloss colours:
- 162 SURPRISE – An almost transparent pale pink lipgloss, set off with multi-coloured pearl particles.
- 164 PLAISIR – An opalescent, shimmer-free lipgloss, for a pastel pink that outlines a natural and radiant smile.
- 165 VOLUPTÉ – The natural colour of the lips is enhanced by a shimmer-free deep coral pink lipgloss.
- 166 AMOUR – An iridescent coral lipgloss with multiple pink and silvery sparkles to illuminate the smile.
- 168 DÉSIR – An intense, high-sparkle pink lipgloss, which cloaks the lips in magnetic colour.
- 169 JALOUSIE – Ultra-fine pearl particles melt into an intense fuchsia lipgloss, for a high-colour, shimmer-free vinyl effect.
No news yet as to when these lovely new Chanel goodies will be available in New Zealand, but as soon as I know, I’ll let you know!