Now I know Summer is a long way off here in NZ but Chanel have released pictures of the upcoming new Chanel Summertime de Chanel Summer 2012 makeup collection and the nail polishes look lovely! The rest of the collection is pretty beautiful as well and here are the pictures…
There are three new summer Chanel nail polishes:
- Chanel Le Vernis Delight nail polish – a shimmering bronze
- Chanel Le Vernis Island nail polish – a soft beige
- Chanel Le Vernis Holiday nail polish – a bright orange
There are also two lovely looking bronzing palettes.
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel, Harmonie Poudre De Soleil (Luminous Bronzing Powder)
- Sable Beige – colour blocks of beiges and browns, from the softest to the most intense, for darker complexions
- Sable Rose – luminous, satiny and intense pink with sand, spice and gold shades for fair skin
And there are four lovely new Chanel lipglosses for Summer and two new Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks for Summer.
Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes lipgloss (Glossimer For Lips)
- Sirocco – gleaming pearly beige lipgloss
- Calypso – deep orange lipgloss
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick (Hydrating Sheer Lipshine)
- Empreinte – soft beige lipstick
- En Vogue – intense coral lipstick
There are also a couple of new eye makeup products in the Summertime de Chanel Summer 2012 makeup collection:
Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo (eyeshadow Duo)
- Sable – Émouvant
Chanel Le Crayon Yeux (precision Eye Definer Eyeliner)
- Brun Intense
Le Crayon Khôl (intense Eye Pencil)
- Pêche Cuivré
So we have a wee time to wait for this lovely new Chanel Summer makeup, I love love love the look of the Holiday nail polish!