I’ve been seeing a lot of advertising for The Iconic online fashion shop lately, they seem to be in every magazine and on every website I visit, so I decided to pop over to take a look and see what they have on offer.
Well… they have a huge range of gorgeous clothes, shoes, accessories and beauty and I’ve chosen my 5 favourite winter casual items to show you…
- Atmos & Here Cable Knit Sweater $69.95
- Violet Priscilla Leather Driving Gloves $67.50
- House Of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Pendant $119.00
- Mollini Mohito boots $149.00
- Ksubi High And Wasted skinny jeans $259.95
All of those prices are in Australian dollars… and that is one annoying thing about the site – it has a customer service number for NZ, but you can’t change the currency into NZ dollars (well none that I can see anyway).
Has anyone shopped at The Iconic yet? Any good? The range is so good and the prices seem really reasonable, so I will definitely be treating myself as soon as I have a wee bit of spare cash!