OPI’s newest nail polish collection the OPI Germany nail polish collection, and Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director explained:
“The overall feel of the Germany Collection is elegance with an edge”
There are 12 new OPI nail polishes in the OPI Germany collection and here are the official pics and info from OPI:
- OPI Don’t Pretzel My Buttons nail polish – A haute honey-beige that can always make you smile.
- OPI Don’t Talk Bach to Me nail polish – There’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow!
- OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest nail polish – Prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten.
- OPI German-icure by OPI nail polish – The best burgundy shimmer in the business.
- OPI Very First Knockwurst nail polish – …and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! nail polish – A bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- OPI Berlin There Done That nail polish – A traveling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too).
- OPI Danke-Shiny Red nail polish – You “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
- OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? nail polish – A self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange.
- OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue nail polish – Everyone’s favorite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue.
- OPI Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs nail polish – The most beautiful bright purple of all.
- OPI Schnapps Out of It! nail polish – Shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!
I’m interested to try out some of these nail polishes, the plummy ones seem to be pretty similar and the typically fanciful OPI descriptions of the nail polishes don’t seem to always match how the colours look in the promo pictures.
The OPI Germany nail polish collection will be available in New Zealand from August 8, 2012, at Farmers, Professional Salons, Life Pharmacies, Kirkcaldie & Stains Nail Spa, Smith & Caughey’s, Unichem, Radius, Amcal, Ballantynes and Arthur Barnette.