I own two of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadows; Painted Purple and Pomegranate Punk and absolutely love them, so decided to test them all on the weekend to see which colour I would add to my collection next!
So without further ado here is the full set of Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow swatches – all ten colours in all their glory
First up are the brights in the collection, they are:
- Maybelline Painted Purple Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Tenacious Teal Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Fierce and Tangy Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Edgy Emerald Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Pomegranate Punk Color Tattoo eye shadow (this is more purple in real life – check it out in this post)
Out of these first 5 Color Tattoo shadows my least favourite is Edgy Emerald – it’s not bright enough to be a feature colour and I can’t work out how you’d use it. I love Painted Purple, Tenacious Teal and Fierce and Tangy is absolutely amazing!
I have been searching for a highly pigmented orange eyeshadow and here it is! Admittedly, not the easiest colour to wear, but because it’s so bright I think you could do some amazing things, using it as an eye liner.
And here is the second set of Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow swatches:
- Maybelline Bold Gold Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo eye shadow (I doubled up on that one!)
- Maybelline Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Audacious Ashphalt Color Tattoo eye shadow
- Maybelline Too Cool Color Tattoo eye shadow
My favourites from this set are the beautiful gold metallic Bold Gold and the shimmery white Too Cool is a perfect accent colour.
You can buy Maybelline Color Tattoo cream gel eye shadow from pharmacies, Farmers, and selected Warehouse stores across New Zealand.